As BO Developer you are responsible for developing and maintaining the data warehouse and reporting layer using BusinessObjects tools.
• Design and create data warehouse and ETL layer using SAP Data Services.
• Design, develop, and maintain recurring reports using BusinessObjects tools, such as WEBI.
• Give your advice as subject matter expert (SME) for business data and BusinessObjects in support of business users.
• Identify data quality issues in your work, and resolve such problems.
• In conjunction with business analysts and key stake holders within the business, work to obtain requirements and provide customer support for projects and change requests.
• Contribute to the design, creation and implementation of material for the team and business users. Work with the development team using Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in technical field or equivalent experience
• 2-5 years of experience working with data warehouses and Business Intelligence
• Experience with BusinessObjects and/or other BI tools
• Knowledge of database and data warehouse modeling concepts, interested in data analysis
• Understanding of report development best practices.
• Able to maintain project documents and project code in an organized manner.
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills. Can communicate with the different levels and different departments in the organisation
• Dutch/English, French is a plus
• Experienced in taking initiative towards identifying and solving complex business problems.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with an attention for details