As a Channel Marketeer Off Trade, you are part of our Off Trade Development team, which helps reinforce the position of Alken-Maes as a partner to our customers. The team ensures the positive evolution of availability, visibility and sales of our brands at the points of sale. In this job, you work closely together with the Marketing department and with the Key Account Managers. You report to the Off Trade Development Manager.
1. You translate the marketing strategy for the brands in your portfolio into visibility and actions at our customers and points of sale.
• You frame recommendations regarding the promo strategy for assortments and innovations for the brands in your portfolio.
• You develop activation tools for your brands for use in the points of sale (POS)
• You are responsible for the communication on key projects between Marketing and the Off Trade department (Field, KAM, Channel Marketing)
2. You act as Category Manager for 1 of the Top 3 customers
• You make recommendations to the customer regarding the strategy for assortments, merchandising, innovation and promotions.
• You support the KAM with key customer projects.
• On the basis of your analyses and using various sources (Nielsen, GfK,…) you frame internal recommendations in order to improve the results of the beer category.
3. You manage the Channel Marketing budget for your brands and customers.
• You have at a Master degree or equivalent through experience.
• You have at least 5 years professional experience from which 2 years in a Trade Marketing or Category Management role.
• You have a real passion for beer.
• You are creative.
• You work in an organized manner and you are an excellent planner.
• You work very precisely and you have an eye for detail.
• You are very pragmatic and hands-on.
• You are a team player.
• You have good communication skills and you find it easy to maintain contacts with different stakeholders.
• You have a critical mind and are always looking for improvements.
• You are eager to learn, with the ambition to grow within the job and within the organization.
• You are trilingual (Dutch/English/French).