Are you a marketer in heart and soul with a passion for beers? Do you want to help with the further expansion and profitable growth of our craft brands like Hapkin, Mort Subite and Affligem? Then we want to hear from you!
As Brand Manager, you will be part of our Marketing team. You will report to the Marketing Manager and support him or her to create strong brand equity for ATL, BTL & brand activations.
- You will be responsible for managing 1 or multiple brands from A to Z.
- This means you will develop and drive a consumer-inspired portfolio. Next to this you will to the same for the brand strategy & plan in order to win with the consumer and create a competitive advantage.
- You translate the brand positioning & objectives from the brand strategy in effective brand activities & innovations with clear KPI’s based on field visits & analyses.
- You will keep close watch on what is happening and what is moving in the market and you translate the brand strategy and objectives consistently to the consumer, shopper & customer.
- You will work closely with the Channel Marketing and Sales teams in particular to get a good grasp of the field and to chart an appropriate growth plan together.
- You will determine the Route-to-Market for every activation and communication.
- You will brief, inspire and maintain good relations with our agencies so as to guarantee strong and iconic campaigns.
- You will follow the execution from A to Z by drawing up an efficient schedule and monitoring it continuously.
- You are responsible for managing the full brand budget.
- You are a passionate brand marketer who can look back on at least 3 years of experience.
- Experience in FMCG would be an extra plus.
- You are a real entrepreneur with a passion for brands and beer.
- You combine a creative spirit with a strong analytical acumen.
- The extra mile is not yet far enough for you.
- Teamplayer is your middle name.
- You are communicative and maintain relations easily with various stakeholders.
- You are eager to learn and have ambition to grow.
- You have an excellent command Dutch, French and English.