Are you the kind of marketer that… thinks beyond country borders? …inspires others with his/her passion? … has always had ‘a thing’ for beer? Then look no further and quickly read the text below!
In the Alken-Maes international team, we’re on a mission to share Affligem and Mort Subite with consumers all around the world. To do so, we work closely together with local Heineken branches and/or distributors to get our brands across in the best way possible.
As International Brand Manager, you will report to the Senior International Brand Manager who is responsible for international brand strategy. You will be her go-to (wo)man to build our brands in a strong and consistent through-the-line approach.
As International Brand Manager, your role will be crucial in ensuring that all consumers around the world get in contact with our brands in the best way possible. You will:
- Drive the growth of our international brand by translating the brand strategy into toolkits that inspire local brand teams on communication, events & RTM
- Take the lead in international innovation projects (supported by our Innovation Coordinator)
- Develop POS materials as part of your RTM toolkit
- Develop and maintain our international packaging materials (supported by our marketing assistant)
- Be the first point of contact for various agencies for whom you write clear, strategic and insights-driven briefs
- Be the first point of contact and true partner for local Brand Managers by focusing on global consistency and local relevancy
- Track local progress of the brands on business and equity KPI’s
DO YOU HAVE:
- A Master degree
- An experience of minimum 5 years in an FMCG marketing function (with experience in beverages or an international context as a plus)?
- A fluent knowledge of English (Dutch and French as a plus)?
- A strong interest in beers?
ARE YOU A PERSON THAT:
- Easily connects to others through an open and collaborative mindset?
- Understands and can easily adapt to different cultures?
- Can handle a lot of projects at once through great project management skills?
- Takes well-informed decisions based on insights?
- Communicates in a structured and clear way?
- Loves taking ownership and initiative?
- Enjoy an interesting international job with lots of opportunities
- Be welcomed in a team that loves to share their passion for beers and their brands
- Receive an attractive salary that goes beyond mere payment in beer ;-)