Looking for a real challenge? Want to co-shape and drive our Digital Agenda? We are in the middle of our Digital Transformation and we need you to guide Alken Maes through the process!
As IT Business Relationship Manager you will be responsible for developing and managing all IT solutions for our Commercial (On-Trade, Off-Trade and Marketing) & HR staff functions. You will report to the IT Manager and your work location will be at our offices in Mechelen.
- Your responsibilities will cover the whole lifecycle of all IT solutions in the area of Commerce & HR, from development right through to phasing the solution out
- You have in-depth knowledge of the business processes and are able to offer an optimum level of IT support for these processes as IT business partner
- You will keep up to date with developments in the market and are proactive in proposing relevant innovations, thereby driving the digital transformation of our business
- You will develop a multiyear plan based on the business strategy to arrive at the ideal IT project portfolio
- Working with the Functional and Technical Consultants and suppliers, you will implement projects on behalf of the business
- You will ensure there is optimum support for the existing IT solutions and will give active guidance to suppliers. You will report on performance to the business
- You will provide the ideal IT architecture, in agreement with the other BRM and our international colleagues
- You hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Management, IT or Business Administration, or in some other relevant subject with a minimum of 3 years’ working experience
- You have experience as a business partner
- You have experience as a project manager and related methods. Agile/Scrum experience would be a bonus
- You have affinity with the business processes of Commerce & HR and you are capable of challenging the status quo
- You are very results-focused in your work and are well organised
- You have strong communication skills and are bilingual (NL/ENG). Knowledge of French would be a bonus.
WHAT ALKEN-MAES IS OFFERING YOU
It feels good to work at Alken-Maes. As a Maester, you can count on a whole range of opportunities and advantages. We offer much more than just a competitive salary package and numerous benefits. Your development will also be actively promoted through regular assessments and coaching.
You will also be combining a 100% local product with the opportunities that an international group has to offer. You enjoy taking the initiative? That’s great: as a challenger, Alken-Maes encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. You’ll also enjoy a personal atmosphere in your everyday work. All this in a company that looks beyond Product to encompass People and Planet.