As Junior Channel Marketer On-Trade, it is your responsibility to develop the presence, visibility and growth of our brands in the ‘Horeca’ channel, creating and implementing plans focused on the channel. You will also manage projects designed to strengthen our brand value and ensure that we grow.
You will report to the Trade Marketing Manager On Trade.
These tasks come under your responsibility in the role of Junior Channel Marketer:
- Being involved in drawing up an overall annual plan for strengthening our brands in the ‘horeca’ channel
- You will be responsible for the implementation of this annual plan, as well as the overall plans for strengthening the presence, visibility, affordability and quality of our brands – and by doing so generate growth
- The interpretation of these tasks involves, among other things, the development of visibility materials (POS), as well as consumer and selling campaigns and activations. There is also the development of route-to-market initiatives, selling tools, sales guides and communication materials designed for our clients, plus initiatives for measuring the effectiveness of these actions and the process of thinking ahead
- You will coordinate the underlying operational and administrative to do’s for successfully completing the tasks detailed above
- Part of your job will involve working closely with our Marketing and Sales departments, as well as with various external agencies
- You will ensure the complete implementation of plans in the field, including by working closely with the horeca sales teams and other internal departments
- You will produce analyses of the actions carried out and provide advice about where improvements can be made
- You have a Master’s degree, preferably in a Marketing/Economics subject, or the equivalent gained through experience
- Having some experience already in Brand/Channel Marketing or sales, as well as experience in FMCG, would be a bonus. Another major plus would be knowledge of digital imaging software.
- You are a creatively minded person and if we asked those around you, they would agree with this
- You have a definite passion for beer and/or cider, as well for the ‘horeca’ industry
- You are a dab hand at organising things and are a textbook example of a hands-on mindset
- You write fluently
- You are structured in the way you work and are excellent at planning
- You are a team player and find it easy to maintain contacts with various stakeholders
- You are analytical, critical and always looking for ways to improve
- You are inquisitive and intend to grow in the job and the organisation
- Preferably you are able to express yourself outstandingly well in Dutch, French and English