Are you a marketer in heart and soul with a passion for beers? Do you want to help with the further expansion and profitable growth of our iconic and trendy brands such as Desperados? Then we want to hear from you!
As Desperados Brand Manager, you will be part of our Marketing team. You will report to the Marketing Manager and support him or her to create strong brand equity for ATL, BTL & brand activations, with focus on the Desperados brand.
- Together with the Marketing Manager, you will determine the marketing strategy for Desperados and guarantee the profitable growth of the brand for the short and long term.
- You will chart your marketing plan entirely on your own, taking into account opportunities and challenges and set your budget in as optimal a manner as possible.
- In addition, you will be responsible for charting the media plan.
- You will use your budget properly and monitor it closely during the entire year. You will optimize as and where necessary.
- You will brief, inspire and maintain good relations with our agencies so as to guarantee strong and iconic Desperados campaigns.
- You will follow the execution from A to Z by drawing up an efficient schedule and monitoring it continuously.
- You will work closely with the Channel Marketing and Sales teams in particular to get a good grasp of the field and to chart an appropriate growth plan together.
- You will assess thoroughly the state of affairs on the basis of field visits and analyses and make recommendations for the future.
- You will keep close watch on what is happening and what is moving in the market.
- You are a passionate brand marketer who can look back on at least 3 years of experience in Premium A brands, ideally for Young Adults.
- Experience in FMCG would be an extra plus.
- You have at least a Master’s degree, ideally in economics
- You are a real entrepreneur with a passion for brands
- You are by nature abreast of all trends and new developments in the world of Young Adults
- You have experience with digital and social media
- From a previous job, you already have experience working with Nielsen data and understand your marketing KPIs such as awareness, equity, etc.
- You combine a creative spirit with a strong analytical acumen.
- The extra mile is not yet far enough for you.
- You are communicative and maintain relations easily with various stakeholders, including the global marketing team.
- You are eager to learn and have ambition to grow.
- You have an excellent command of English. In addition, you have an excellent knowledge of Dutch or French.