As HR Business Partner, you will coach, advise and challenge the line management of our Commerce & Support divisions to ensure an engaged and high performing organization.In line with the our overall HR and company strategy, you will focus on 4 strategic priorities: developing great business driven leaders, growing our talent pipeline at all levels, building critical capabilities & strengthen functional excellence, and leveraging diversity and our winning culture.
As HR business partner you will work closely with the “centers of expertise” within the HR team and you will report to our HR Director.
As HR Business partner you will:
- Act as a business partner towards the business. This means you will advise and spar with them with regards to the application and implementation of HR policies, processes, procedures and systems within the assigned function(s), based on own expertise
- Contribute to the optimal alignment of our organization with our business objectives. And this with regards to people, structures and processes
- Define the strategic workforce requirements to execute our business strategy and translate the outcome in the annual budget planning
- Advise our management on quantitative and qualitative workforce planning, in line with the functional strategy and underlying budgets
- Ensure the execution, implementation, application and management of HR policies, regulations, procedures, systems and tools, in collaboration with HR Services
- Secure the performance management process by challenging performance ratings and ensure qualitative feedback, calibration, and personal development planning
- Identify & address capability needs (knowledge, skills & behavior) for target groups in coordination with POD (People & Organization Development)
- Identify and address health and/or human interest issues in order to maintain the right conditions for a sustainable, healthy workforce
- Lead the review process to map talents needs, identify potential and development actions to close talent gaps. Identify & lead succession planning for critical positions
- Participate into the hiring process of critical positions and advice on market conform reward packages
- You combine a Master degree with minimum 5 years of wider operational working experience within at least 2 HR disciplines in a corporate organization
- You are an energetic and results driven candidate who thrives in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- You act as a sounding board and true advisor for a fragmented stakeholder population. While doing this, you can base yourself on your profound understanding of our business and the people processes we apply.
- You can challenge the status quo and define new initiatives to make things happen in a complex environment
- You have a sound business acumen, a proactive mindset and can easily switch between hands-on problem-solving and a more strategic approach
- You are fluent in Dutch, with a profound knowledge of English and French
- You are based in our headquarters in Mechelen, but are flexible to participate to functional team meetings in the field