As a Category Manager, you are part of our Category & Shopper Marketing Team. You contribute to the profitable and sustainable growth of our brands in the Retail channel, by developing and implementing insights and plans for this category. You report to the Category & Shopper Marketing Manager Off Trade.
- You develop the assortment vision, relying on the category strategy and shopper information. You stimulate its implementation with our (strategic) customers.
- You develop and implement the ‘customer shelf’ layouts in a proactive manner, based upon:
- Specific category trends in the market (Nielsen)
- customer strategy
- shopper – category insights
- You are responsible for the category track and the performance analysis of our own and competitor’s actions and strategies.
- You work closely together with the Key Account Manager for the preparation and execution of business reviews, category meetings, etc.
- You initiate, develop and evaluate category projects with our (strategic) customers.
- You work closely together with our sales teams, within the scope of space management projects.
- You have at least a bachelor degree.
- You have recent working experience in Category Management, Trade Marketing or Shopper Marketing within an FMCG environment.
- You are an analytical thinker and excellent with numbers.
- You are utterly stress-resistant and you know how to deal with daily unexpected turns of events.
- You have excellent communication skills and you know how to convey your messages clearly.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English