As Channel Marketer On-Trade, you are in the first point of contact to maximize the return on our sales initiatives to boost our brands and business in the centre and the south of our country. You’re a relationship builder between sales, marketing and customers.
You will be part of a team of 6 and you will report to the Trade Marketing Manager On Trade.
- As Channel Marketer, you will be responsible for the creation and coordination from A-Z of route to market initiatives in Wallonia. This means initiating, support and follow up in term of tools, materials, expertise and return on investment with all various internal and external stakeholders.
- You will monitor the budget in order to support acquisition and infiltration: we want to have the right plans for the right amount in order to increase our brand visibility and volume return.
- You will also act as an Channel Marketing Consultant. This means that you will often accompany our people in the field in order to fully grasp what is going on in the field, which tools could help our sales team but also to support them with your expertise.
- You will participate and/or lead internal, cross-departmental project teams. These teams will focus on new initiative to drive mid & long term innovations and sales.
- You will also be responsible for the A-Z execution of presence on the most important fairs in our segment.
- Style integrations will be part of your responsibilities as well: follow-up of these integrations, visit clients and advise them towards the added value of a style integration. You will also coordinate the end to end execution of the style integration with all the stakeholders.
- Our Channel Marketing team is in constant search to deliver in a new and more organized manner. This means you will be challenged to think about new ways of working, ideas, improvement of sales tools etc.
- You hold a Master’s degree, preferably in a marketing or economics-related field, or have equivalent work experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience within Customer/Channel Marketing and/or Sales. Experience with FMCG is an asset.
- You have a strong passion for beers.
- You are familiar with the hospitality market or have a strong affinity with it.
- You combine a creative mind with strong analytical skills.
- You are a real entrepreneur and you dare to take initiative and decisions
- You like to keep it simple and straightforward and you can communicate clearly with a variety of stakeholders
- You have a critical mind and you are always looking for improvements.
- You are eager to learn and you have the ambition to grow in your job and in the organisation.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and professional knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.