At Alken-Maes we love providing our clients with innovative solutions. That is why we are looking for an Online Sales Manager. Someone that can help us build, deploy and further develop our online platform & capabilities.
In the first phase, you are responsible for the set-up and implementation of our online platform. Hereby you will be the product owner. This means proactively working together with different stakeholders within Sales and IT in order to successfully launch an online tool. Furthermore this means designing the strategy, roadmap, setting priorities, KPI’s and managing future initiatives in line with customer expectations.
In a next phase you will further develop the platform. Next to this, you will also take our platform to the next level and make it a customer centric online tool in order to service our clients in the most convenient way.
Throughout you will pro-actively maintain relations with internal and external stakeholders, representing e-commerce to the rest of the organization, aligning with other departments. On top of this, you keep on exploring new business opportunities and collaborations, developing vision and ambition on e-commerce and translating these into actionable plans, goals and targets.
- You have at least a first solid experience within Online Sales, E-Commerce, preferably in a B2B environment
- A commercial way of thinking is a necessity in this function and you are driven by achieving business results
- You love autonomy, taking initiative and have a real passion for what you do
- You are hands on and love to build your own path towards success
- You are able to translate long-term ambition into short-term plans
- You feel comfortable in managing a (digital) project and dealing with various stakeholders (ranging from a more technical background to a business background)
- Experience with the agile development is a plus
- You can take a leading role in driving an organization to reach it goals and being a digital accelerator within the organisation