As Payroll & HR Services Team Leader you are responsible for the deployment of best in class HR Services. These services have to be employee centric , standardized and enabled in a timely and manageable way. You report to the HR Director.
- You coordinate timely and effective all payroll processes, international mobility schemes, pensioners and insurance administration for the Belgian OpCo, in collaboration with our external payroll provider
- You ensure accurate reporting on payroll elements to the Finance team and ensure provisions of headcount figures and labor cost are efficiently provided in budget processes
- You continuously monitor how we can improve, simplify and integrate our payroll & HR services processes and systems and you take the lead in projects resulting out of this scan
- You act as a specialist towards HR team & internal clients for questions related to compensation & benefits policies (salary packages, CAO90, flex income, performance bonus, warrants, allowances, fleet & insurances)
- You ensure accuracy of data and you provide all transactional HR data reporting & analytics to relevant parties in a way that it results in improved decision-making and business outcomes
- You secure compliance to social legislation (tax, social insurance and privacy)
- You coach a team of 2 HR administrators and ensure the team delivers excellent service and solutions to employees and managers
- You combine a Bachelor or Master degree with a proven experience of around 5 years in payroll and compensation & benefits. Previous experiences with DOTS (Attentia) or Succesfactors are a plus.
- You are able to engage and support your team members to deliver excellent customer service
- You have strong IT systems and data analytical skills, combined with a logic and methodical approach to problem solving
- You are able to manage projects in your area independently and autonomously
- Strong discretion and ethics, especially in dealing with confidential information
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French