Are you the kind of marketeer that… always seeks to win with both consumer and customer? … inspires others with your trade knowledge and passion? …thinks beyond country borders? …always had ‘a thing’ for great beers? Then look no further and quickly read the text below.
In the Alken-Maes team, we’re on a mission to share the best of our Belgian specialty beers with consumers all around the world. To do so, we work closely together with local Heineken branches and/or distributors to get our brands across in the best way possible.
As International Trade Marketeer, you will report to the International Marketing Manager. In this team, you will be our ‘voice of the trade’ that thinks bottom-up to build our brand optimally towards the customer and consumer in a retail and/or out-of-home environment.
As International Trade Marketeer, your role will be to drive international sales by ensuring the positive evolution of availability, visibility and sales of our brands at the points of sale (retail and out-of-home).
- Use your experience in customer acquisition to translate the brand strategy into selling stories & winning customer arguments.
- Use your knowledge of consumer trade marketing to translate the brand strategy into insightful, inspiring BTL toolkits that embody your vision on how to optimally boost the brand in trade (availability, visibility and sales).
- Develop a selection of inspirational global trade items, including POSM, ready-to-use qualitative trade promotions/activations and trade communications.
- Act as a trusted expert for local teams to support local creation of trade initiatives in line with the brand strategy.
- Be the MKT FPOC for newly launched markets by:
- Supporting them in the adaptation/creation of selling stories and trade materials that are fit for their local market context.
- Acting as operational FPOC to ensure a perfect roll-out in the field
- Analysing actions after completion with the local markets to ensure continuous learning and improvements on a global level.
- Be the MKT FPOC for all trade-driven international contacts, including the Heineken export cell, big international distributors and online beer platforms.
- Closely track business and marketing KPI’s among your key contacts.
- Take full responsibility for your assigned trade brand budget
DO YOU HAVE:
- A bachelor degree in communication, marketing or economics (master is a plus) or equal by experience?
- An experience of minimum 5 years in a channel function, incl at least 3 years in trade marketing (with experience in FMCG and out-of-home as a plus)?
- Profound knowledge in the domains of both customer acquisition and consumer trade marketing (with practical experience in POSM creation as a plus)?
- A truly fluent knowledge of English (Dutch and French as a plus)?
- A strong interest in beers?
ARE YOU A PERSON THAT:
- Can inspire others by thinking in big ideas first rather than in small executions?
- Is a true team player and easily connects to others through an open and collaborative mindset?
- Feels and stays confident when challenged by peers?
- Understands and can easily adapt to different cultures?
- Can handle a lot of projects at once through great project management?
- Showcases great prioritization skills through a critical and pragmatic mindset?
- Communicates in a structured and clear way?
- Takes creative yet well-informed decisions based on insights?
- Works with a good eye for detail?
- Loves taking ownership and initiative?
- Can handle working in a team that constantly aims to learn and improve its way-of-working?
- Enjoy an interesting international job with lots of opportunities to grow
- Be welcomed in a team that loves to share their passion for beers and their brands
- Receive an attractive salary that goes beyond mere payment in beer ;-)