As Group Account Manager, you will be a key figure in expanding and maintaining relationships with several strategically important and large retail partners of Alken-Maes. You will help to design our long-term vision towards these relationships as well.
In this role, you will manage a team of two key account managers. In addition, you will take on a leading role within internal projects in order to increase our value market share in the off trade market.
- You will have final responsibility for the designing of an adequate customer strategy and yearly action plans, in line with the commercial- and marketing strategy of Alken-Maes and the yearly budget.
- You will manage a team of 2 key accounts and you’ll ensure that we can take our negotiations and relationships with our clients to a higher level
- You’ll translate the strategy of your key clients towards Alken-Maes and make sure that we can adapt our strategic actions in line with the needs of our clients
- You will work on projects and strategic initiatives with other internal departments in order to ensure an aligned vision
- You have end responsibility for the control on actual spends vs. budget and you will undertake corrective actions if necessary
- You will negotiate and implement joint business plans with Accounts in conjunction with the Category and Shopper Marketing
- You have a solid experience in strategic negotiations, preferable within the FMCG. Ideally you already have an experience as a Group Account Manager or you have a proven track record as top notch Key Account Manager. If you can bring experience as a trade marketer or category manager to the table, this definitely will be an asset.
- People management runs through your veins and pushing your team to the next level is what you are striving for.
- You have the necessary analytical and organizational skills
- Of course, as Group Account Manager, you are an excellent relationship builder and networker and negotiating is your second nature.
- You have an excellent knowledge of French and Dutch and a professional knowledge of English.