Alken-Maes is looking for young & eager talent!
Our Digital Commercial, part of our Marketing Department is looking for a motivated intern to support our E-Commerce Manager.
The internship will start in January and will last 6 months.
What will you do?
- Assist in creation of materials for our online promo visibility plan
- Create materials for our e-commerce platform
- Make sure that our materials and platforms are up to date
- Perform analysis on our sales results in order the gain interesting insights.
- You will act as intermediary towards our external content partner
- You will participate to business development
- Assist in invoicing and budgetting
What’s in it for you
That seems like a lot of interesting tasks, but not to worry!
We will make sure that through thorough coaching of our team and learning you will grow and sharpen your competencies in the field of e-commerce, data analysis, communication and overall business experience you can take with you to kick start your career.
You will receive a BIS-contract.
Who are you?
You are curious, driven, looking to deep dive into the world of e-commerce from a marketing perspective. Next to this, you also have a meticulous eye for detail and you don’t mind working on routine subjects from time to time because you know: repetition is the mother of wisdom!
And oh yes: working in English is not a problem for you.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we will conduct interviews via virtual meetings. Also, depending on the futher measurements, it is possible that you will have to fulfill the internship partially or completely from home.