Alken-Maes is always moving forward. This is the reason why we are looking for a market intelligence expert. Do you have the expertise to dive into data and turn it into cross-departmental actionable insights? Do you have the capabilities to create gateways between yourself and business teams to facilitate insight adoption? Are you motivated to drive our commercial learning agenda?
If this is a triple yes, look no further. We can offer you the new challenge you are looking for.
As market intelligence expert you’ll be part of our Consumer and Market Intelligence team. You’ll be responsible for building customer & shopper insights that enables Alken-Maes to elevate brand and category plans, and ultimately customers’ preference and business performance. With your expertise and the data you’ll gather, you’ll report and forecast Out of Home and Retail market evolutions in order to shape strategy, elevate brand planning and drive company growth. Following on from this, these findings will provide relevant insights on retail shopper behaviors to drive brilliant category and brand plans at point of purchase
This is you:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a high pressure environment. If you have a business related Master: nice!
- Your analytical and statistical skills always guide you to understand models and to forecast specific trends and evolutions.
- You won’t be working alone, which is no problem for you because you’re comfortable with collaborating with others. You thrive when you need to work with different kind of people and you don’t experience stress when you need to manage all these stakeholders.
- Even though you’ll be working in a team and will manage several stakeholders, working autonomously is something you’re able to do.
- Working hands-on is how you handle things, this way of working enables you to get away with things quickly. Also you’re not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Your communication is clear and transparent, you’re able to translate data insights to different teams.
- Nielsen reports can’t hold any secrets from you. Working with our internal tools and software will come naturally for you.
- You have knowledge of the Belgian Beer market.
- We need to understand each other perfectly, so your Dutch and English are fluent. If you speak French, well that’s a nice to have.
What's in it for you? Uncork it!
You will be joining a dynamic and interesting company where we all work towards one goal: serving consumers wonderfully refreshing beers and ciders. We're local and international. Alken-Maes combines a 100% local product with all the opportunities that Heineken offers as an international group. The best of both worlds, right? An exciting job in which no two days are the same. With what you will learn here, you can go in any direction. An attractive salary package with various fringe benefits: meals and ecocheques, group and hospitalization insurance and at least 30 days of leave.