Alken-Maes is always moving forward. This is the reason why we are looking for a consumer and communication intelligence expert. Are you someone who is passionate about the business and wants to make an impact on the success of Alken-Maes? Are you a creative thinker and driven to innovate? Are you curious about consumer behaviors and how trends evolve in the market?
If this is a triple yes, look no further. We can offer you the new challenge you are looking for.
As consumer and communication intelligence expert, you’ll place the consumer and shopper’s voice at the heart of marketing decision making. You’ll be part of our Consumer and Market Intelligence team and will collaborate closely with our off trade channel and marketing. You’ll be responsible to explore and embed consumer insights that consistently develop and drive brand innovations and marketing communication. Key topics for your daily research will be consumer macro trends and growth drivers, target audiences (e.g. demographic), innovation (e.g. volume potential) etc. Above all this you’ll optimize the brand KPI’s by embedding creative excellence in brand teams, measuring marketing effectiveness and delivering insights to improve brand plans. You can hereby rely on the Digital and Media team. A final important responsibility will be to lead the implementation of becoming a more consumer centric organization and drive innovation in research methodologies.
This is you:
- You have at least 4 years of experience within consumer and media research (e.g. in an agency or FMCG). If you have a business/marketing related Master: nice!
- Setting the right KPI’s and using the correct methodology in research is nothing new for you. You know the relevance of significant results and you’re competent to respect these rules.
- Why? What drives them? Are questions you can’t leave unanswered. You are passionate about people, you’re curious about how they think as a consumer and how they shop the products of Alken-Maes.
- Your analytical and statistical skills combined with you people sensitivity, will always guide you to understand and to interpret answers of consumers.
- You love to challenge the status quo. When you’re able to change it, you succeed in communicating the why and how of the change to others with confidence and in plain language.
- You won’t be working alone, which is no problem for you because you’re comfortable with collaborating with others. You thrive when you need to work with different kind of people and you don’t experience stress when you need to manage all these stakeholders.
- Even though you’ll be working in a team and will manage several stakeholders, working autonomously is something you’re able to do.
- Working with our internal tools and software will come naturally for you.
- We need to understand each other perfectly, so your Dutch and English are fluent. If you speak French, well that’s a nice to have.
What's in it for you? Uncork it!
You will be joining a dynamic and interesting company where we all work towards one goal: serving consumers wonderfully refreshing beers and ciders. We're local and international. Alken-Maes combines a 100% local product with all the opportunities that Heineken offers as an international group. The best of both worlds, right? An exciting job in which no two days are the same. With what you will learn here, you can go in any direction. An attractive salary package with various fringe benefits: meals and ecocheques, group and hospitalization insurance and at least 30 days of leave.